Ingredients for Pav Bhaji Recipe | Mumbai Style Pav Bhaji Recipe in English
* Boiled potato – 4
* Tomato – 6
* Capsicum – 1
* Cauliflower – 1 cup small chopped
* Peas – 1/2 cup
* Green Coriander – 4 Tsp(finely chopped)
* Butter – 1/2 cup (100 grams)
* Ginger Paste – 1 Tsp
* Green Chilli – 2 (Finely Chopped)
* Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
* Pav Bhaji Masala – 2 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to Taste
How to Make Pav Bhaji Recipe | Mumbai Style Pav Bhaji Recipe in English
* Wash the cauliflower well and cut it finely to make Pav Bhaji. Add cauliflower and peas to 1 cup of water in a vessel and let them cook until soft.
* Peel the potatoes, chop the tomatoes finely and remove capsicum seeds and prepare it by finely cutting it.
* Heat the pan, add 2 tsp butter and mix it. Add ginger paste and green chillies and fry them lightly. Now add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, coriander powder and capsicum and mix it and cover it for 3 minutes.
* Check the vegetables, tomato capsicum is soft and ready. Now mash it with the help of Meshar, Now add cauliflower and peas and cook well while mashing.
* Vegetables have been mashed well, now potato is broken by hand and put salt, red chilli and pavbhaji masala and cook it for a little while while mash with the help of maser. Add half cup of water and water as needed; Make the vegetable lightly thin, and cook until the vegetable starts stirring until the vegetable starts to appear
simultaneously like a paste.
* Add some green coriander and 1 tsp butter to the vegetable and mix it. Bhaji is ready, take it out in a bowl, and garnish with butter and green coriander
* Bake the pav.
* Heat the gravy on the gas. Cut the bread from the middle with the help of a knife so that it remains connected on the other side. Put a little butter on the pan and
add a bit on it, take a little bit of lightly on both sides. Take out the bread in the plate, and prepare the same bread by doing so. Serve hot and roast hot tasty pav bhaji ready.