You must have made a vegetable by adding paneer in cauliflower but what have you ever made of Paratha? If not, then what is the matter of today, know its recipe and make it instantly …
Ingredients for Patta Gobhi Paneer Paratha Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
Knead the dough
* 1 cup flour
* Half teaspoon salt
* According to the water requirement
* 1 teaspoon oil
* 1 small cup finely chopped cabbage
* 1 small cup cottage cheese
* 1 onion finely chopped
* 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
* 1 teaspoon finely chopped green chillies
* Half small cup finely chopped coriander leaves
* Salt to taste
* To bake oil
How to Make Patta Gobhi Paneer Paratha Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Pour dough, salt and water into a bowl and knead it well.
* Put 1 teaspoon of oil on a dough and repeat the dough again and keep it covered for some time.
* Make a mixture of filling by mixing cabbage, paneer, onion, cumin powder, green chilli and coriander leaves in a second bowl.
* Break the dough into the dough.
* Take two dough and take a loaf of bread. Spread a little bit of bread between the bread and keep the other bread from the top and take a little more light from the light hands. Turn the edges of the bread lightly so that the mixture does not get out of the mixture.
* Keep a tawa warm in a low flame.
* Put the bread on it as soon as the pan is heated.
* Repeat the bread and squeeze from the other side and then apply the oil to the parathas by baking on both sides.
* In this way also make parathas from the rest of the loo.
* Cassava cheese Paratha is ready. Serve hot with curd and mango pickle.