Ingredients Paneer Tomato Curry | Paneer Curry Recipe in English
* Paneer – 300 grams (cut into 1-inch pieces)
* Tomatoes – 4
* Onion – 1
* Garlic – 5
* Ginger – 2 inch
* Cashew nut – 50 grams (paste)
* Fresh cream – 1/2 cup
* Fenugreek – 1/2 tsp
* Tomato pure – 2 Tsp
* Butter – 2 Tsp
* Black Pepper powder – 1 Tsp
* Red Chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to Taste
* Kasuri Methi – 2 Tsp
* Ginger – 1 Tsp finely chopped
How to make Paneer Tomato Curry | Paneer Curry Recipe in English
* Onion, tomatoes, garlic and ginger cook for 15 minutes on low flame, and grind like a paste.
* Take a paste grinding after cooling.
* Heat with butter in a pan, then fry the cumin and onion.Add tomato paste, and cook for about 5-10 minutes on low flame and put tomato pure.
* Paneer cubes and cook 3 minutes, salt and put red chilli, black pepper powder.
* In a separate pan Dry fry on low frame and Kasuri and fenugreek. Half Kasuri and put in vegetable mash half the palm aside fenugreek.
* 2 minutes to put the cashew paste and cooked. Then the cream and off gas and add chopped ginger.
* Hot hot Paneer Tomato Curry ready served with butter naan.