Ingredients Paneer Sandwich Recipe in English
* Paneer – 300 g.m
* Onion – 1
* Coriander leaves – 1/2 Finely chopped
* Chat masala – 1 Tsp
* Black pepper powder – 1 Tsp
* Mint leaves – 1 cup Finely chopped
* Lemon juice – 2 Tsp
* Bread slices – 8-9
* Butter – 250 g.m
* Tomato sauce – 1/2 cup
* Green chutney – 1/2 cup
* Ajwain – 1 Tsp
* Green chilli – 4
* Salt – According to taste
How to Make Paneer Sandwich Recipe in English
* Put a paneer in a bowl and mash it. Cut the onions and green chilli finely.
* Now put oil in a rigid and heat it. Now add chopped onion and green chilli and roast it. Now add garlic paste, finely chopped coriander leaves, add 1 spoon black pepper powder, chat masala, salt. Now add Masar Paneer and mix it well. Now turn off the gas.
* Now the leaves of mint leave, coriander leaves, celery, black pepper powder, grind them all in a fine powder. Now add salt and lemon juice to it and mix it. Prepare the green chutney.
* Now put butter in a bread slice and put tomato sauce on it. Now put another sauce of green chutney in a slice, put 1, 2-3 teaspoon paneer mixture over it and place the first bread slices on it and press it lightly. Now, prepare the same sandwich and prepare it. Now you have toast it, or put ghee on non-stick pan and keep bread slices till both and golden brown.