Ingredients for Paneer Recipe – Paneer Khurchan recipe in English
* Paneer – 250 grams
* Capsicum – 1
* Green capsicum – ½ Cup
* Tomatoes – 2
* Green chilli – 5
* Green coriander – 3 Tsp (finely chopped)
* Oil – 2 Tsp
* Butter – 2 Tsp
* Cumin Seeds – ½ Tsp
* Turmeric powder – ¼ Tsp
* Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
* Ginger Paste – ½ Tsp
* Red Chilli Powder- ¼ Tsp
* Garam Masala- ¼ Tsp
* Salt – According to taste
How to Make Paneer Recipe – Paneer Khurchan recipe in English
* Start making cheese scrape to roast tomato-green chilli paste. For this, heat the pan by burning the gas and put 2 tablespoons of oil in it. Put cumin seeds in hot oil and stir. After this, put turmeric powder, coriander powder and ginger paste and fry the spices lightly by slowing the gas. Then add tomato-green chilli paste and red chili powder in the spice. Sprinkle the spices in the middle till the oil separates from the spices and fry them on medium flame.
* In the meantime, prepare capsicum and paneer and prepare it. Cut green capsicum seeds and cut its thin slices. Similarly, cut capsicum too. Cut the paneer into thin pieces, then prepare it.
* After roasting the masala, add capsicum and mix it with the spices. Also, add salt and garam masala. Mix all the ingredients and keep capsicum and crunchy for 2 minutes and cover the pan until it becomes soft.
* After the capsicum is soft, put ¼ cup of water in it. Put butter as well and cook them till the butter melts. Then, put the cheese and mix them with a light hand. Put a little green coriander on it and cook the vegetable while mixing. Then, cover the vegetable and let it cook for 2 minutes on low flame. After 2 minutes, the vegetable is ready. Take out the vegetable in a bowl.
* Paneer scraps of unique taste are ready. Garnish it with some green coriander and serve it with parathas, rice, naan, whole or anybody, everyone will like it very much.