Ingredients for Paneer Pakoda Recipe | Paneer pakora recipe in English
* Paneer – 400 gm
* Flour – 200 gm
* Chat Masala – 2 Tsp
* Red Chilli – 1 Tsp
* Coriander Powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Oil – According to minimization
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Olive oil – 1 Tsp
How to Make Paneer Pakoda Recipe in English
* First cheese in a bowl. Now red chilli powder, coriander powder, add a 1 Tsp of olive oil and salt and solution of water will help. Then put for 30 minutes to dissolve.
* Cheese cut into the desired shape. All the pieces put a slit in the middle of each piece after cutting. Take a little chat masala between tears and her equal.
* Heat oil in frying pan. When the oil is hot, mix the cheese nicely.
* Dip oil with a piece of cheese on a warm flour and put in a pan. Take, as they came to grinding in a pan and soak up on medium heat.
* Stay reversing, reversing the pieces of cheese between. When fritters should be golden brown color, you take them on kitchen paper. Hot hot Paneer Pakoda ready | Paneer pakora ready.