Ingredients for Paneer Momos in English
* Paneer – 250 mashed
* Flour – 1 cup
* Oil – 1 Tsp
* Ginger – 1 Tsp (finely chopped)
* Capsicum – 1 medium (finely chopped)
* Onion – 1 finely chopped
* Green chilies – 2 finely chopped
* Black pepper powder – 1/4 Tsp
How to Make Paneer Momos in English
* Mix a small spoon of oil in it and add salt to taste and knead the soft dough by pouring water. Keep the dough covered for half an hour.
* Heat oil in a pan to make the filler, add ginger, green chillies and onions, till it becomes golden brown, add chopped capsicum, and fry for a few minutes.
* Mash the paneer, add salt and pepper and mix well. Turn off the gas and let the cool down.
* Now make a half-sized loaf of lemon with lukewarm flour, take a bowl with dry flour, take a small full-sized bell, keep a spoonful of foil in the middle, pouring the plates of the four sides, closing the top Taxes | In this way, make all the moms full. In a large kitchen or in a steamer, heat the water and put oil in the sieve or steam in the vessel, place the mummose on the water, keep the cover over the water and steam Cook for 12 minutes.
* Serve hot with Momo with chilli sauce or your favorite sauce.