Ingredients for Paneer Manchurian Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
To fry the cheese grind
* Paneer – 250 grams (cut into square pieces)
* Corn Floor – Quarter Cup
* Red chilli powder – half a spoon
* Curd – 2 teaspoons
* Salt-by taste
* Oil – as required (to deep fry the pieces of cheese)
For Manchurian’s Gravy
* Tomato Sauce – 4-5 Tablespoons
* White vinegar – 1 spoon
* Soya Sauce – 2-3 Tablespoons
* Green onion – half cup (finely chopped)
* Garlic – 8-10 bud (finely chop and peel)
* Onions – 2 (finely chop)
* Corn Floor – 2 Tablespoons (Half a cup of water)
* Ajinomoto powder – half a spoon
* Salt – according to taste
* Oil – 3-4 Tablespoons
How to Make Paneer Manchurian Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* To make Paneer Manchurian, first we will prepare Paneer Manchurian by digfrying the grinding of paneer. To prepare the pieces of paneer, first put oil in a pan and put it on the gas to heat and remove the pieces of chopped paneer in a plate and marinate it for about 10 minutes, add cheese to pieces. Put the red chilli powder, salt and yogurt over it and after 10 minutes, mix the cheese pieces thoroughly and wrap one single piece in dry corn floor.
* When the oil is heated well then add 2-3 pieces of cheese in hot oil and deep frying until it is golden brown, in this way, make all the pieces of paneer ready.
* Now we will make a gravy for Manchurian; To make Manchurian’s gravy, put oil in a spinach and keep it on the gas to heat, when the oil is heated properly, add chopped garlic in hot oil and fry for a while. Now add chopped onion and fry until light pink. After this, put chopped green onions in roasted onion and fry for 1 minute.
* After this, put soy sauce, tomato sauce and fry for 1 minute, mixing well. After this, put the solution of corn flour in the gravy and mix it well in the spices and add salt ashymomoto powder in it and then mix the gas. Paneer is ready to become a gravy for Manchurian.
* Now add chopped paneer pieces in the Manchurian gravy and mix it well on low flame so that the coating of Manchurian gravy comes well on the pieces of paneer.
* Now turn off the gas, the delicious cottage cheese is ready to become Manchurian, remove the hot hot cheese Manchurian in the serving bowl and garnish with chopped green onion leaves and grated cottage cheese and serve it with fried rice.