Kulcha is a traditional dish made of maida and curd. Yogurt gives the specified acidity to this kulcha. Here, the kuchchas are filled with a succulent mix of paneer. It has been suggested that for flour to flourish, it must be covered with a damp cotton for at least two hours. This will make your hip even more swollen.
About Recipe : paneer kulcha recipe in hindi,paneer kulcha recipe,aloo paneer kulcha on tawa,paneer kulcha price,paneer kulcha calories,paneer kulcha images, paneer kulcha vs naan,stuffed kulcha recipe on tawa
Ingredients for Paneer Kulcha Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- 1 1/2 cup of maida
- 4 tablespoons curdled milk
- 1 Salted tea
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 1/2 Grated ginger
- 1/4 Turmeric tea powder
- A pinch of masala
- Salt flavor
- Sprinkle Flour
- Ghee for cooking and greasing
How to Make Paneer Kulcha Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Sift and mix the flour and salt.
- Add the required amount of warm water and knead a smooth and smooth dough.
- Cover with a damp cotton cloth and reserve for 2-3 hours.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and reserve.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll each portion of the dough into a small round shape with some dry flour.
- Place some of the stuffed mixture in the center of the circle. Bring all the edges to the center and close it well.
- Using some dried flour again, roll it into a round shape of 75 mm (3 “) in diameter.
- Grease the kulcha with a little butter and cook on both sides until golden spots appear.
- Use the remaining part to create 4 more axes.
- Serve hot with butter.