Ingredients for Paneer Kolhapuri Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 250 gm cottage cheese
* 1 cup hot water
* 400 gm fresh tomato puree
* 6 dry kashmiri red chillies
* 2 teaspoons whole Coriander
* 2.5 teaspoon dried coconut
* 1 teaspoon fennel
* 1.5 teaspoon cumin seeds
* 5 green cardamom
* 2 tablespoon poppy seeds
* 7 to 7 peanuts
* Nutmeg powder
* 1 tsp turmeric powder
* 1 teaspoon cashmere red chilly powder
* 1 teaspoon rye
* 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
* salt to taste
* 1/2 cup chopped green coriander
How to Make Paneer Kolhapuri Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Cut the paneer into small pieces and fry it in oil.
* Do not let it brown.Soak these fried paneer immediately in hot water for only 3 minutes.
* Then squeeze the water and put them on paper napkin.This will make the cheese auspicious.
- *Now on the pan, whole coriander, fennel, cumin, dried coconut, dry red chillies,
* Peanut and fry for 2 minutes,And then grind them lightly with water and make paste.Now embroidery,
* Put oil in it and heat it, then add cumin and mustard.
* Now add paste of roasted spices and run for only 2 minutes.
* Run it continuously and when the spices are dry then put it into a drop of bun.
* When the paste starts leaving the pan, add tomato puree to it and stir it for 2 to 3 minutes.
* Then add garam masala powder, red chilli powder, turmeric and salt.
* Now finally add cottage cheese cinnamon, coriander leaves and nutmeg powder.
* Cook it for 4 minutes.Check this test and then cook it for a while.Now serve it with warm roasted rice.