If you have to prepare a delicious dish of instant cottage cheese, try it today. Today’s new offering Paneer Khurchen, very easy to prepare at home, this vegetable will make you feel like a restaurant.
Ingredients for Paneer Khurchan Sabji Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Paneer – 250 grams
* Capsicum – 1
* Green capsicum – ½
* Paste- 2 tomatoes, 1 green chilli
* Green coriander – 2 to 3 table spoons (finely chopped)
* Oil – 2 tablespoons
* Butter – 2 tablespoons
* Cumin – ½ teaspoon
* Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
* Coriander Powder – 1 Tablespoon
* Ginger Paste – ½ teaspoon
* Red Chilli Powder – ¼ teaspoon
* Garam Masala – Less than ¼ teaspoon
* Salt – ¾ teaspoon or taste
How to Make Paneer Khurchan Sabji Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Start the making of cheese scrape by roasting tomato-green chili paste, for this, heat the pan by burning the gas and put 2 tablespoon oil in it; Put cumin seeds in hot oil after it, after it, turmeric powder, coriander powder and ginger Put the paste and slow the gas and fry the spices lightly, then add tomato-green chilli paste and red chilli powder in the spices until the spices are separated from the spices. Run Ic between Collect fry on medium flame |
* In the meantime, cut capsicum and paneer and prepare it by cutting green chilli seeds and cut its thin slices. Similarly cut the capsicum, cut the cottage cheese into thin pieces evenly.
* After roasting the masala, add capsicum and mix it in the mix, add salt and garam masala, also add all the ingredients and keep capsicum and crisps, until it becomes soft, until it becomes soft, after 2 minutes on medium heat. Collect ripe Cover the pan
* After soft capsicum, tHE put the butter put ¼ cup of water and put the cheese they say cooked to melting butter Mix them and lightly mix them, add some green coriander over it, and cook the vegetable while mixing. Then cover the vegetable and let it cook for two minutes on a low flame 2 minutes later, the vegetable is ready and the vegetable is in a bowl. Take it out.
* Paneer scraps of unique flavor are ready; garnish it with some green coriander and serve it with parathas, rice, naan, whole or anybody, everyone will like it very much.