Ingredients for Paneer Kheer recipe – Paneer Payasam recipe in English
* Paneer – 300 grams (Finely Chopped)
* Sugar – 100 gm (1/2 cup)
* Cardamom powder – ½ teaspoon
* Cashews – 8
* Full cream milk – ½ liter
* Pista – 1 Tsp
How to Make Paneer Kheer recipe – Paneer Payasam recipe in English
* Boiling milk first. Take milk in any watering and keep boiling on the gas. As long as the milk boils, grate the paneer.
* Once the milk is boiled well, boil it over 6 to 8 minutes and boil over a low flame. Then mix the paneer in milk and mix it.
* After adding paneer, cook the milk continuously until it recoil. Then, cook kheer till it thickens on medium flame. Take out kheer with a spoon in every 2 to 3 minutes during the cooking of Kheer. In the meantime, prepare cashew nuts too.
* When the kheer is thick, put sugar in the kheer. Also add cashews and cardamom powder Mix all the ingredients well in kheer and cook kheer for 2 to 3 minutes until it dissolves sugar. Paneer Kheer is ready, stop the gas and take out the kheer in the bowl.
* Garnish kheer with chopped pista. You can eat this kheer in the fridge for 2 to 3 days.Paneer Kheer is ready.