Like Plans to Daily Planes Rice Make Paneer Fried Rice It will eat with the children as well as fun and will not forget to praise you …
Ingredients for Paneer Fried Rice Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 2 cups boiled rice (cold or leftover)
* Half cup paneer, cut into square pieces
* 1 medium onion, cut into length
* One quarter cup capsicum, cut in length
* One quarter cup carrot, cut in length
* Half teaspoon grated ginger
* 4 garlic buds, finely chopped
* 2 teaspoons soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon chili sauce (if desired)
* One quarter teaspoon black pepper powder
* 1 tablespoon oil
* Finely chopped coriander
* Salt to taste
How to Make Paneer Fried Rice Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Put oil in a pan and heat it on medium flame. Put chopped onion, garlic and ginger in it and fry for 1 minute.
* Put carrot and paneer pieces and fry for a minute.
* Add capsicum and fry until it becomes slightly soft, but still until crisps (not too soft).
* Put chili sauce, soy sauce, black pepper powder and salt and mix well.
* Pour cooked rice and mix well with a spoon. Taste the rice and add salt if necessary. (If you have a cooking experience then you can cook rice by bouncing lightly on high flame.) Let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
* Turn off the gas. Remove the fried rice in a plate and serve garnish with green coriander.