Ingredients for Paneer Dosa Recipe| Besan Paneer Chilla Recipe in English
* Gram flour – 200 grams
* Cottage Cheese – 75 grams
* Onion – 2 (finely chopped)
* Garlic – 6 (finely chopped)
* Green chilles – 4 (finely chopped)
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp
* Ginger – 1 Tsp
* Red Chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Fennel – 1 Tsp
* Ajwain (Carom Seeds) – 1 Tsp
* Oil – According to minimization
* Salt – According to the Taste
How to Make Paneer Dosa Recipe| Besan Paneer Chilla Recipe in English
* Mix all the ingredients together with cheese in flour.
* Now a little water entering the mixture. It should be as slurry dumplings solution, not too thin, not too thick. The well-beaten slurry and then let him keep covered for 15-20 minutes.
* Now Heat a non-stick pan. Tawa Put 1/2 teaspoon of the oil pan is heated and spread it over the surface. Make sure the oil is only used to lubricate the pan. If Tawa oil were higher, then wipe with her pan.
* Turn pan low heat to warm up and take 2 tablespoons of batter frying pan and spread evenly in a circle. Below the surface of dosa,Turn it on gold and make toast him. While similar soak all dosa.