Ingredients for Paneer Fry Recipe in English
* Paneer – 250 grams (grated)
* Green peas – 1/2 cup
* Tomato – 2 (Finely chopped)
* Capsicum – 2 (finely chopped)
* Coriander leaves – 2 Tsp (chopped)
* Green chilli – 2 (finely chopped)
* Ginger – 1/2 inch (grated)
* Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Chilli powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Cumin – 1/4 Tsp
* Oil – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to the taste
How to Make Paneer Bhurji Recipe in English
* To make Paneer Bhuji, add oil to the pan and heat it, then add cumin to it. After that add green chillies, ginger, coriander powder, turmeric powder and fry the spices lightly. After that add green peas to the pan and let it roll for 2-3 minutes.
* After 2-3 minutes or after pea becomes soft, add tomatoes, capsicum, red chilli powder and salt in the pan and run well. Now fold it again and let it cook for 2 minutes.
* Check the pan after 2-3 minutes. Once the vegetables are soft, add paneer and mix well. After this,put the chopped coriander in the pan and turn off the gas.
* Take, your Paneer Bhuji is ready. Remove it in the serving plate and serve it with bread or parathas.