Ingredients for Palak Sweet Corn Curry Recipe in English
* Spinach – 300 grams
* Corn – 1 Cup
* Green Chilli – 2
* Onion – 2
* Ginger – 1 small Piece
* Tomato – 2
* Red chilli – 2
* Cumin – 1/4 Tsp
* Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
* Lemon juice – 1 Tsp
* Sugar – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Oil – 3 Tsp
How to Make Palak Sweet Corn Curry Recipe in English
* Clean the spinach, wash it well, and put salt and sugar in a vessel.
* The spinach will boil in 5-6 minutes, leave the gas cool down. After cooling, make a paste with green chillies and keep aside.
* Put corn in a vessel and keep aside the boil. Finely chop the juice, ginger and tomatoes.
* Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, cumin seeds, cumin seeds and cumin seeds.
* Then add onion, ginger until golden brown. Then add tomatoes and salt in it, cook until oil is released.
* Now add boiled corn to it and roast it for a while, add powdered spinach and cook it for five minutes on low flame.
* Mix garam masala and lemon juice and close the flame. Serve and feed with hot bread and rice.