Ingredients for Omelet Masala Egg Curry Recipe | Omelette Curry Recipe in English
* Egg – 2
* Green Chilli – 2
* Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tsp
* Tomato – 3
* Black Mustard Seeds – 1/2 Tsp
* Cumin seeds – 1 / 2 Tsp
* Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
* Cumin powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Corn powder – 1 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
* Coriander leaves – 3 Tsp
* Black pepper powder – 1/2 Tsp
* yellow mustard – 1 Tsp
* Garam masala powder – 1 Tsp
How to Make Omelet Masala Egg Curry Recipe | Omelette Curry Recipe in English
* Cut the onions and green chilies finely. Make a paste of yellow mustard and black mustard. Grind tomatoes too.
* Add oil in a pan. Now add cumin seeds, green chilli, ginger garlic paste and roast it. Then add onion and salt and cook for 5-6 minutes on low flame. Now add Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Cumin Powder, One Spoon Oil.
* Now put the paste and cook for 3 minutes. After that cooked tomato paste, garam masala powder, 1/2 cup water and cooked.
* Beat eggs in a bowl. Now add corn flour and black pepper powder and apply it. Now add oil to a small pan and heat it. Now add egg mixture to it and spread it all over and now omelet is cooked both. Put the omelette in a plate and cut it in a piece of knife (according to your preference, cut into small or large pieces).
* Now after pouring the gravy, add omelette pieces and lightly add the coriander leaves and turn off the gas. Hot hot Omelette Curry Ready.