Ingredients for Odisha Rasabali Recipe in English
* Cottage cheese – 1 cup (Paneer)
* Sugar Powder – 1 Tsp
* Semolina flour – 2 Tsp (Rava flour)
* Baking soda – 1 pinch
* Cardamom powder – 1 Tsp
* Milk – 2 cups
* Almond – 1/2 Tsp (finely chopped)
* cashew nuts – 1 Tsp (chopped)
* Sugar – 3 Tsp
* Saffron – 1 pinch
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Odisha Rasabali Recipe in English
* Pour grated paneer, baking soda, sugar powder, semolina, 1/2 t spoon cardamom powder in a bowl and mix well. After that, take a little mixture and make small balls and keep the interlock between both hands and press lightly and keep them in the plate.
* Now boil the milk in a vessel and shake it. After that, add saffron and cardamom in it and cook until the milk is half. Now add sugar to it, cook for 8-10 minutes on low flame.
* Put oil in a strict condition and heat it. Now add cheese balls made in the shape of tikki, add hot oil and fry it until brown and remove the gas in the milk mixture. Now take him out of the bowl and decorate it with cashews and almonds. Hot hot Rasabali ready.