Ingredients for Oats and Moong Dal Dahi Vada Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 2 tablespoons grilled oat powder
* 1/4 cup green moong dong
* 1/2 cup of dal
* Salt taste accordingly
* 1/4 t-spoon of baking powder
* 1/2 tablespoon oil, to squeeze
To make salted curd together
* 1 1/4 cup low-fat yogurt
* Salt to taste
* 2 1/2 teaspoon powdered cumin
* 2 1/2 teaspoon red pepper powder
How to Make Oats and Moong Dal Dahi Vada Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
For oats and moong lentils
* Wash the urad dal and put it in water and let it soak overnight.
* The next day, filter all the water and grind it in a blender with 1/4 cup of water and make a soft dough.
* Take it out in a deep bowl, leave it for 3-4 hours to cover the yeast and cover the lids.
* Put the oatmeal powder, salt and yeast and mix well.
* Squeeze apples with 1/2 teaspoon of oil and add about 11/2 tablespoon solution in each mold.
* Sprinkle with a lid and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until brown is brown.
* Repeat each waffle by turning the fork, for 2-3 minutes on the other side or until they turn golden.
* Repeat Rituals 5 to 7 and make 2 more lots.
* Soak the dough in a deep bowl for 20 minutes with the amount of water required. After that, place each fluff in the middle of your palm and squeeze all the water. Set aside.
To advance: –
* Place 3 sheets in the palette and spread 1/4 cup of salted yogurt.
* Sprinkle 1/2 t-spoon with cumin powder and 1/2 red chili powder.
* Use the rest of the ingredients to prepare 4 more quantities.Serve immediately.