Ingredients for Oats and Moong Dal Dahi Vada Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
For oatmeal and linen Moong Dal: –
- 2 tablespoons of toasted oatmeal powder
- 1/4 cup of green Moong Dong
- 1/2 cup dal
- Salt taste accordingly
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon of oil for squeezing
To make Salzgallerte together: –
- 1 1/4 cup low-fat yogurt
- Aroma of salt
Other content: –
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of cumin powder
- 2 1/2 t paprika powder
How to Make Oats and Moong Dal Dahi Vada Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
For oatmeal and lentils Moong.
- Wash Urad Dal and soak in water overnight.
- The next day, filter all water and grind in a blender with 1/4 cup of water and make a soft dough.
- Take it out in a deep bowl, leave it for 3 to 4 hours to cover and spread the yeast.
- Add the oatmeal powder, salt and yeast and mix well.
- Chop half a teaspoon of oil and place about a tablespoon of solution in a mold.
- Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat each bowl for two minutes, on the other side for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat the rituals from 5 to 7 and make swamps in 2 additional lots.
- Soak the dough in a deep bowl with the required amount of water for 20 minutes. Then place each fluff in the middle of your palm and squeeze out all the water.
To move forward: –
- Add 3 leaves to the pan and distribute 1/4 cup of salted yogurt.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder and 1/2 red chilli powder over it.
- Use the rest of the ingredients to prepare 4 more quantities.
- Serve immediately