However, in today’s times, we eat so many junk food and oily food that there is a lot of new diseases happening, and then to make the hospital go round. So who is not there any such food which is beneficial and that too in very low oil. Something similar happened today that I have come here for you, which is very healthy and also Tasty. Today I will tell you how to make chicken Momos. It is very easy to make and we do not even have much time to make it … So let’s see how the chicken makes Momos? To make this, we need some materials..
Ingredients for Chicken Momos Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Chicken – 250 gm (Boneless)
* Flour – 100gm
* Corn Flour – 50gm
* Green onion – 1/2 cup
* Onion – 1 (finely)
* Green Chillies – 4 (Finer)
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp
* Black pepper – 1 Tsp
* Ginger Paste – 1 Tsp
* Garlic Paste – 1 Tsp
* Garam masala – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to Taste
* Oil – 2-4 tablespoons
How to Make Chicken Momos Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First, mix the flour and corn with the flour and take it like a roasted flour.
* Then wash the chicken pieces thoroughly and mix them in the mixer. And get him out in some room. Then add green onions, chillies, onion, black pepper, ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves, garam masala, salt and oil and mix it.
* Then put it on one side and mix the dough with one hand once and cut it to the right size (for that if you prolong the flour and cut it with a knife)
* Then bring him round goal ball. (If he is not making a round goal, then take the flour like a roti and bite him with a small glass or bowl)
* Then add chicken mixture to it and stop it (somehow).
* Here to make our Momos cook. (If you want to turn off the Momoos, I have left here lightly open)
* Now heat the water in the pan over the gas and keep it in the stand.
* Then put Momos in the glass and put it in the embroidery. (Here I can use the bamboo paneer if you can make six teas in another vessel too)
* Then cover it for 10 minutes and let it cook.
* Then remove the lid and your Momos will be ready after all. Momos will be very good and now it will be chutney with neighbors.