Ingredients for Navratan Pulao | Veg Pulao Recipe in English
* Basmati rice – 1 cup (baked)
* Peas – ½ cup
* Cottage cheese – ½ cup (cut into small pieces)
* Cauliflower – ½ cups
* Potato – 1
* Carrot – ½ cup (finely chopped)
* Ghee – 2 to 3 tablespoons
* Cashews – 2 Tsp
* Almond – 2 Tsp
* Raisins – 2 Tsp
* Salt – According To Taste
* Cumin – ½ teaspoon
* Whole garam masala – 2 large cardamom, cinnamon – 1 inch piece, cloves 5, black pepper – 10
* Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
How to Make Navratan Pulao | Veg Pulao Recipe in English
* Put oil in a pan and heat it. Take cashew nuts in oil and fry until light brown becomes brown. Add almonds and fry them for 2 minutes and take them out of the plate. After this, fry the cheese a little, fry them.
* Cut the potatoes in small pieces until cheese is roasted. Take out the paneer as light brown. Then, put the peas in the oil and fry them for 1 to 2 minutes. Take out the roasted peas in a plate. After that, fry pieces of potatoes in oil and light brown brown. Take out the crushed potatoes too. Put carrot and cauliflower in the pan and fry until crunchy and take out in the plate.
* Put the cumin seeds in the remaining hot oil and get chit. After that, add the whole spices to the frying pan and fry it. Now add cooked rice, salt, lemon juice, fried vegetables, paneer, roasted cashew nuts and almonds and mix well. Navaratan is ready by making casserole, remove it in a plate and serve it.