Ingredients for Nariyal Barfi Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Coconut: 1
- Milk: 1 cup
- Cream (2 cm): 2 cups
- Sugar: 100 gm
- Pistachio : 10
How to Make Nariyal Barfi Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- First, the black part of the coconut with a knife.
- Then grind it in a blender. (Looks so thin)
- Now put the pan on the pan and grill the coconut.
- Do not fry over medium heat until the coconut milk is dry.
- Then put in the cream and fry well.
- Add milk and cook for a while.
- Mash the sugar into the blender and pour it in. (Put the sugar in a while)
- After a while you will see that the sugar is dissolved, then you can accelerate the gas and cook.
- Put butter on a plate and add barfi.
- Then close it by hand and mark it with a knife of the desired size.
- Put the pistachios on it and press lightly on it. And store it in the fridge for a short while to cool down.
- Now bite well and let him punish him with a plate.
- And here’s your barfi done with coconut