Ingredients for Nankhatai Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 1 cup melamine
* 1 tbsp semolina
* 1/2 cup gram flour
* 1/2 cup sugar powder
* 1/2 cup ghee
* 1/2 tablespoon cardamom powder
* Almond as per requirement
* 1/4 tbsp baking powder
* 1/4 tbsp nutmeg
How to make Nankhatai Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Put sugar and ghee in a vessel and fill it with good.
* Filter the fat and groundnut flour properly. Now add suger, Gram flour, Baking powder, semolina, and mix it. Then add cardamom powder, nutmeg powder and knead it like a soft dough. Put ghee in a baking tray and keep it ready.
* Now, take this mixture a little bit, and with the help of hands, keep a nuts on it, lightly press it. Prepare all the nanakatai from the whole mixture in the same way.
* Now bake 180 degrees 20-25 minutes in the oven. Swargi Nankhatai is ready.