Ingredients for Nagori Poori Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- 250 gm of flour,
- 50 grams of semolina,
- Salt – After the fatty taste,
- Ghee for frying
How to Make Nagori Poori Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Maida – Mix the semolina with water and pour into the water. Oatmeal salt
- The size of the Nagauri pillow is similar to that of the pieces of water. Make the pasta in this style and call it.
- Heat the ghee in the pan and do not break the entire float.
- Nagauri also tastes very good with a semolina pudding.
- You can also eat with vegetables. It is a delicious dish.