Ingredients for Bhindi Mutton Recipe in English:
* Mutton – 1/2 kg
* Okra(ladies’ fingers, ochro or gumbo) – 1/2 kg
* Ghee – 2 Tsp
* Cumin seeds – 1 Tsp
* Cinnamon – 2 inch piece
* Black cardamom(Elachi) – 4
* Black pepper – 10
* Onion – 2
* Green chilli – 4
* Ginger, Garlic paste – 2 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Coriander powder– 2 Tsp
* Oil – According to minimization
* Tamato – 2
* Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Garam masala – 1 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 4 Tsp(Finely Chopped)
How to make Mutton Curry Recipe in English:
* Wash the okara, cut and remove top and bottom parts of okar. make a thin long slit on one side of okara and leave it a side. cut all okaras in the same way.wash the mutton pieces, cut the onions and tomatoes, chop the coriander leaves finely.
* Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and stir, add okra and fry them.
* Heat ghee in a pressure cooker. Add ½ tea spoon cumin seeds, black cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, onions and fry them. Add green chilli, mutton pieces and mix. Now add ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and mix. Now add water and mix well and cook for 10 mins. After that add tomatoes, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and mix.
* Add finely chopped coriander leaves, fried okra and mix. Cover cooker and cook for 1 whistle. After 1 whistle reduce the flame and cook on low flame for 20 mins. Tasty Bhindi Mutton Curry is ready.