Ingredients for Mutton Sukka Fry | Mutton Dry Curry Recipe in English
* Mutton – 1/2 Kg
* Turmeric – 1/2 Tsp
* Sharp Leaf – 1 (Bay leaf)
* Black pepper – 5
* Garlic – 4
* Fennel seeds – 1/4 Tsp
* Cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp
* Onions – 1
* Green Chilli – 2
* Red Chilli Powder – 1 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander Powder – 1/2 TSp
* Curry Leaves – 10
* Salt – According to Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Mutton Sukka Fry | Mutton Dry Curry Recipe in English
* Cut the mutton in 1/2 inch piece. Wash mutton with clean water.
* Now add mutton powder, turmeric, casserole, salt and some water in the cooker and cover it until it reaches 5 vials.
* Cut the onions and green chilli finely.
* Finely grind garlic, fennel, cumin, black pepper to a mixer.
* Heat oil in a pan. Now add finely chopped onion, green chilli,curry leaves and cook it. Then add red pepper, coriander powder, a paste of grated lemon juice and mix it. Now add mutton with water and cook it until it is completely dry. Hot hot mutton sukka fry ready.