Ingredients for Mutton Keema Shami Kabab Recipe in English
* Mutton kheema – 1/2 kg
* Chana Dal – 1/2 cup (Bengal gram)
* Ginger, Garlic Paste – 1 Tsp
* Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
* Green chilli – 2
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Black cardamon – 3
* Bey leaf – 2
* Cinnamon – 2 inch Piece
* Cloves – 5
* Garam masala – 1 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup (finely chopped))
* Mint leaves – 2 Tsp (finely chopped))
* Lemon juice – 2 Tsp
* Cream – 200 gm
How to Make Mutton Keema Shami Kabab Recipe in English
* Clean the mutton keema with water.
* Now add water in a strict condition, after boiling in water, add gram dal, ginger garlic paste, black cardamom, green chilli, bey leaf, cinnamon, cloves, mutton, and cook for 25 minutes on a low flame.
* After the cooking of mutton, after removing the water in the minced water, remove the water from the minced meat, after cooling down, after adding the minced beans, grind the minced meat into a mixer, now add the cream, red chili powder, coriander leaves, salt, mint Put the address, lemon juice, garam masala powder, mix it with small balls and press the ball to the palm and flatten like a kebab, make the same way.
* Put oil in a strict manner and heat it, now 3 or more kebabs should be rigid, using strainer flip kebabs and fry until they turn golden brown on both sides. Remove them from oil and keep them aside. put it in the oven to 180 degrees. From Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, Hot hot Keema Shaami Kabab ready.