Ingredients for Mutton Nihari Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Mutton – 1/2 kg
* Onion – 2 nos
* Oil – 1/2 cup
* Wheat flour – 4 Tsp
* Green chillies – 5 nos (finely chopped)
* Black Cardamom – 8 Nos
* Ginger garlic paste – 1 Tsp
* Ginger – 2 inch piece (grated)
* Dry ginger powder- 2 Tsp
* Red Chilli Powder – 2 Tsp
* Fennel – 2 Tsp
* Garam Masala powder – 2 small spoon
* Turmeric powder – 1 Tsp
* Green coriander leaves – To garnish
* Salt – According to taste
How to Make Mutton Nihari Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First and fry the flour on a hot pan and fry it. Now fry the onion by heating the oil in the cooker.
* When the onions are golden, add Aradak garlic paste and red chilli powder and fry them. After that, add salt, turmeric and then run the meat and fry well.
* After roasting meat, add two cups of water (need) and cook on medium flame. Now take a small cloth of a muslin. Make ginger powder, large cardamom and fennel and bundle it and put it in the cooker.
* Now lighten the flame and cook for about 40 minutes. Now add grated ginger, green chilli, hot masala powder, and roasted flour in the cooker and cook for 5 minutes.
* Take, the method of making your nihari complete. Now your Mutton Nihari Mutton Nihari is ready. Garnish it by putting coriander and present it with the coconut.