Ingredients for Mutton Kolhapuri Recipe in English
* Mutton – 1/2 kg
* Ginger garlic paste – 2 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Salt – According to Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
* Onions – 2
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp
* Onion – 2
* Coriander seeds – 1 Tsp
* Sesame seeds – 1 1/2 Tsp
* Poppy seeds – 3 Tsp
* Dry coconut – 1/2 cup
* Cloves – 2
* Dry red chilli – 8
How to Make Mutton Kolhapuri Recipe in English
* Make clear the mutton with water.
* Salt in mutton, ginger paste, garlic, put turmeric, tea spoon oil and mix it well. Keep mutton in refrigerator for 1 hr.
* Now 2 large onions cut into large pieces. Finely chop remaining 2 onions.
* Now add oil on pan and hot it. Now add coriander, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, cloves, dry red chillis,onions and fry well. Consider having put dry coconut off 2 minutes then switch off the gas. After cooling grind masala in grinder. if requires add some water in that mixer.
* Now put oil in strictly pan and hot it. Now put onions and fry it. Now add mutton, salt, mix Put 2 tablespoons water. Now 3/4 of masala powder seasoning after cooking mutton. oil begins to float on masala add 2 cups water and cook. After mutton is completely cooked add coriander leaves .Mutton Kolhapuri ready