Ingredients for Mutton Keema Kofta | Nargisi Kofta Curry in English
* Keema – 250 gm
* Egg – 1 boild
* Ginger Garlic paste – 2 Tsp
* Gram flour – 4 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Curd – 250 gm
* Ghee – 2 Tsp
* Black cardamom – 3
* Cloves – 3
* Poppy seeds – 1 Tsp
* Cumin seeds – 1/2 Tsp
* Black pepper – 1/2 Tsp
* Onion – 2
* Cashew paste – 1 tsp (Cashew nuts paste)
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Mutton Keema Kofta | Nargisi Kofta Curry in English
* Boil the egg, fry it, fry the cumin, poppy seeds, cloves, cardamom, grind one onion and grind it, mix curd with onion , then chop the second onion and roasted masala, Grind garlic paste and grind it.
* Now add the remaining ginger, garlic paste in the keema, then add gram flour, salt, black pepper powder and a paste of onion paste mixed with spices.
* Now put the mixture in 4 parts, There is no need for an egg ball Wet your hands, so that does not stick to your hand.
* Now keep Keema Ball on your hand and press her thin with finger.
* Now put the boiled egg in the middle of the worm and wrap it with the side, the egg should be covered whole.
* Now put oil in a pan and heat, and place these Koftas one by one. This is Egg Kofta.
* Heat a ghee in a pan, add onion paste in it, add salt and red chilli powder, cashew paste and then roast it for 2-3 minutes. Then add fried Kofta and cover it for 3 minutes. Cooked, Hot hot Nargis Kofta Curry Ready.