Ingredients for Mushroom Pulao Recipe in English</strong>
* Basmati rice – 1 cup
* Mushrooms – 200 gm (finely sliced)
* Peas – 1/2 cup (fresh or frozen)
* Onion – 1 large (finely chopped)
* Green chilies – 2 cut in length
* Ginger – 1 Tsp (grated)
* Garlic – 1 Tsp (grated)
* Black cumin – 1 Tsp
* Cardamom – 2 large
* Cinnamon – 2 inch piece
* Cloves – 3
* Turmeric – 1/4 Tsp
* Garam Masala – 1/2 Tsp
* Green coriander – 2 Tsp finely chopped
* Mint Leaves – 2 Tsp cut finely chopped
* Ghee or Oil – 2 Tsp
* Cashew – 2 Tsp (roasted in ghee)
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Water – 2 cups
<strong>How to Make Mushroom Pulao Recipe in English</strong>
* Wash rice and soak it for half an hour in water. Then put aside the water.
* Cut the mushroom into thin pieces.
* Heat oil or ghee in a deep vessel, put black cumin, after frying cumin, add straw leaf, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, roasted.
* After the chopped onions put golden brown, add ginger, green chili and garlic for a while and roast it.
* Then sprinkle chopped mushrooms and turmeric. Mushroom leaves plenty of water.
* When all the water of the mushroom is dried, green gram flour for 2 minutes and fruity.
* Roasted rice for some time after getting mixed, then add salt, garam masala.
* Let the boiling of green coriander, mint and water mixed. Then cook the rice till it is completely cooked.
* Close the gas, decorated with roasted cashews and coriander.
* Serve hot potato with onion juice.Hot hot mushroom Pulao ready.