Ingredients for Mushroom Pepper Masala Curry Recipe in English
* Mushroom – 1/2 kilo
* Onion – 1
* Tomato – 1
* Ginger,garlic paste – 1 Tsp
* Garlic cloves – 4
* Green chilli – 1
* Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Garama masala – 1/2 Tsp
* Oil – According to minimization
* Salt – According to Taste
* Mustard seeds – 1/2 Tsp
* Black pepper – 1 Tsp
* Cumin seeds – 1/2 Tsp
* Lemon juice – 1 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 10 (Finely chopped)
* Curry leaves – 10
How to Make Mushroom Pepper Masala Curry Recipe in English
* Wash mushrooms with water,Onions and green peppers, tomatoes cut.
* Grind garlic, cumin and pepper in mixer.
* Heat oil in a pan, Add curry leaves,chopped onions,mustard seeds,green chilli and fry them, put then sliced tomato paste and ginger garlic, put mushrooms sliced after the mix, tomato ripening to put 1/2 cup of water and mix and cook covered.
* After the mushroom cooking turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt and mix well, so black pepper Put the paste and mix 2-3 minutes to cook, now put out the lime juice and coriander and mix well, now take off the gas, so take it out into a bowl. Hot hot Mushroom Pepper Masala Curry ready.