Ingredients for Mushroom Paneer Makhani Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Paneer – 200 gm
* Cut mushrooms – 20
* Onions, finely chopped -1
* Garlic bud, finely chopped – 5
* Seeds of cumin – 1/2 teaspoon
* Tomato puree – 2 tablespoons
* Green pepper, finely chopped – 2
* Chilli powder – 1 tablespoon
* Garam Masala – 1 tablespoon
* Fresh cream – 2 tablespoons
* Butter – 1 spoon
* Green coriander, finely chopped – 1 spoon
How to Make Mushroom Paneer Makhani Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Cut the paneer into square pieces and separate them.
* Now add the butter to the pan and heat it. When the butter is heated, add the cumin seeds, green peppers, chopped onions and, in the meantime, put the garlic and let it come back for 2 minutes.
* Now add the mushrooms with the fried onions and fry them.
* When the mushroom begins to release its juice, add tomato puree, red pepper powder and salt.
* After 5 minutes, add the cheese pieces, garam masala powder and sauce and mix well.
* Cover the pan and cook the vegetable over low heat for 10 minutes.
* When the vegetable is ready, turn off the gas and mix in the previously whipped cream.
* Paneer Machani with mushrooms is ready. Garnish with green coriander and serve with Naan or Rice.