Ingredients for Motichoor Ladoo Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 1 cup gram flour
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup cardamom powder
* 1 pinch saffron
* Oil according to requirement
* 2 pinch orange food color
How to Make Motichoor Ladoo Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First, filter out the gram flour in a bowl, then mix 1 pinch orange food color in gram flour. Now add little water to the mixture (not too thick or too thick) and add flour.
* Now let’s boil 1/2 cup of water, sugar and saffron in a bowl. When sugar is gone, then one kind of syrup will be formed, then together with cardamom powder and orange food color in the syrup, close the gas. Remember that when adding boondi to the syrup, the syrup should be slightly warm.
* Now heat oil or ghee in one embroidery, now mix the gram flour again with the spoon. Now put the peeled oil in a hot oil or ghee on a distance of 6 or 7 inches, and then put a mixture of gram flour from the spoon to the top of the cottage. The mixture of gram flour from the peeled teal gets out in the small bundi shape. Take all the boondi till it is golden brown, then turn off the gas.
* Now, prepare all the boondi dahi in the syrup, and when all the boondi is made in the syrup, then grind the mixture into a fine grind, (grind more fine). Now put the mixture of Pisavi Howi Bundi in a plate. , And put oil in both hands.
* Now, take some mixture of spoon from the pissi hawi boondi and make a round in the shape of the lemon. Prepare all laddoos in this way. Now all the laddoos are ready, so from the top you decorate with almonds, pistas and cardamom.Ready is Yammi Motichur’s Laddus.