Ingredients for Moong Dal Puran Poli Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 2 cups of fen
* 2 cups of moong dal
* 1/2 cup semolina
* 1 cup water
* 1/2 cup coconut (curd)
* Salt according to taste
* 1 1/2 spoon of ghee
* Oil according to requirement
* 6 cardamom
How to Make Moong Dal Puran Poli Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First of all, put 2 cup water in the coriander and keep it soaked for 2-3 hours.
* Mix semolina with curry and add semolina. After that add a little water and knead it like a whole dough. Grind cardamom in powder.
* Now grate the soaked moongdal in the mix. Now mix kadukas and coconut pulses in the ground mung dal. Now make a mixture of mungdal in Idli’s shape.
* Now when Idlis made of moong dal becomes cold, then mash it well. Now, mix it with sugar and cardamom powder.
* Now add ghee to one embroidery, and cook the coriander mixture for 5 minutes. When the mixture is cold, make small small rounds of it.
* Now heat a frying pan, now break some flour from the wheat flour and make a round. Now make a small whole, and keep it in the lump of the coral purana. Now close the four corners of the roti.
* Now roll it down with a rolling ball. Then keep the complete purana prepared on the hot pan and apply ghee on both sides. Secure it well.Garma Hot Puran Poli is ready.