How do peanut snacks work?
Mungadal like Haldiram made home with only three things !!
Nowadays we have reduced the food and start to eat junk food in the market. And as fast as its price goes up. In such a situation, we can not stop eating it, but if you learn it at home, we can save a lot of money.
Well, it does not take much effort and time to do all these things. But we do not try it, so we have trouble with it.
Ingredients for Moong dal Namkeen Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Moong daal: 150 gm
- Oil: for frying
- Salt: Enjoy the taste
How to Make Moong dal Namkeen Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Here I have the Moong Dal in the night or for 4 to 5 hours to bloom.
- You can see here that our mung bean is well flowered.
- Now we bring her to the kitchen towel and ask for the water well.
- Then spread it out and leave it under the fan for a while so that there is no water in it.
- And now we will fill the gas with oil and take filter tea.
- Now let it fry with a medium flame spoon.
- After a while you will notice that our kittens have turned bright red.
- Then take it out on tissue paper. So, whatever the extra oil is, take out and filter all the songs. And let him stay on tissue paper for a while.
- Here you can see that almost all oil was drained by laying our Moong.
- Then take it in a bowl and mix some salt.
- And we are all done with our Dalongong.
- If you want, you can store and eat in the air tank for 10-15 days.