Moong Dal Karara is mainly produced in the Rajasthan and Agra Mathura region. If there are no green vegetables in your fridge and you want to eat a special
curry, try preparing Moong Dal Karara. If the legumes are a bit more, then you’ll eat them with Pakodia tea, it’s delicious, so let’s make a Moong Dal sugar beet today.
About Recipe: moong dal sabji recipe in hindi,moong dal recipe in hindi,fry moong dal recipe in hindi,moong chana dal recipe hindi,moong dal vada recipe in hindi,moong dal badi sabzi recipe in hindi,moong tadka recipe in hindi,patli moong dal recipe
Ingredients for Moong Dal Karara Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
To make dal meatballs
- Moong Dal – 150 grams (3/4 cup)
- Green Chile – 2 (if you want)
- Ginger – piece 1 inch long (if you want)
- Coriander leaves – 1 tablespoon (finely chopped)
- Salt – taste (1/3 teaspoon)
- Oil – for roasting meatballs
For the curry
- Oil – 1-2 tablespoons
- Asafoetida – 1-2 pinches
- Cumin – half a teaspoon
- Turmeric – 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Green Chile – 2
- Ginger – 1 inch long piece
- Quark – 300 grams (1 cup)
- Red chili powder: less than a quarter teaspoon
- Garam Masala: less than a quarter teaspoon
- Salt – to taste (1 teaspoon) Coriander leaves – 1 to 2 tablespoons (finely chopped)
How to make Moong Dal Karara Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Clean the Moong Dal, wash it and immerse it in water for 4-5 hours or overnight. Clean and wash the green chilli pepper, wash and peel the ginger, remove the excess water from the lentils and chop the mixture of dal, green pepper and ginger (do not crush the lentils too finely).
Mix the chopped cilantro and the salt in this mixture. Stir the mixture well. The mix for making Pakodi is ready. Put the oil in a pan and heat, take the mixture by hand or with a spoon, put in hot oil, add as many Pakodis as possible in the oil (7-8) and fry until golden brown. After you have put in a spoonful of legumes, fry the Pakoras of all the lentils. Our pakodis are ready, now we prepare the curry for the vegetables.
- Put the oil in a pan and heat it, keep the gas flame low, add asafetida and cumin in hot oil. After the cumin is crisp, add turmeric, green chillies, ginger and coriander powder and stir with a spoon. Mix 1 liter of water and the quark mixture into the remaining ground lentils and place in a pan.
- Boil the curry until it cooks (stir the quark sauce constantly, otherwise it breaks). After cooking, prepare Pakoras, add red chili peppers and salt to this curry and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add garam masala, mix well and cook it over low heat for 2-3 minutes, so that the pakoris soften while cooking and use all the spices in you. Turn off the gas, remove the lid and add some green cilantro to the vegetables. Moong Dal Karara was prepared.
- Remove the Moong Dal Cliff in a bowl, add the green cilantro and garnish. Serve and eat hot chapati, paranthas, naan or rice with somebody.