Ingredients for Mooli Ki Chutney Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Radish – 2
- Fresh quark – a cup
- Salt – according to taste (a quarter of a teaspoon)
- Bhuna cumin – a small spoon (powdered)
- Red pepper – A quarter of a teaspoon
- Green peppers – 1 finely chopped
- Green coriander – a tablespoon (finely chopped)
How to Make Mooli Ki Chutney Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Wash radishes, peel and grate.
- Stir in the white cheese and put it in a bowl, mix the grated radish and the salt in the white cheese.
- Add the cumin, paprika, green peppers and green coriander and mix well.
- The radish sauce is ready. Serve radish chutney with whole rice or paratha and eat.