Ingredients for Mixed Vegetable Sambar Recipe in English
* Arhar Dal – 1/2 cup (Pigeon peas)
* Drumstick – 1
* Carrot Pieces – 1/4 cup
* Onion – 2
* Tomato – 1/2 cup (chopped)
* Beans – 1/4 cup (chopped)
* Gourd – 5
* Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
* Tamarind – 1 Tsp
* Sambar Powder – 1 Tsp
* Jeera – 2 Tsp
* Green Chilli – 3
* Mustard seeds – 1 Tsp
* Cumin seeds – 1/2 Tsp
* Garlic – 4
* Curry leaves – 10
* Dry red chilli – 2
* salt – According to the Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Mixed Vegetable Sambar Recipe in English
* Cut the onions in a bigger piece. Cut the drumstick in slightly larger pieces.
* Keep the tamarind soaked for some time in the water. After that, take her pulp and put 1 cup of water in it and keep it in the aside.
* Now boil and fry the turmeric and dal.
* Now add little water, green chillies, onions, tomatoes, chopped vegetables, salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, in the cooker, cover them up to 3 whistles. Mash the boiled lentils well.
* Now put a lentils boiled , boiled vegetables, put it on the gas, and the tamarind pulp on the gas. Now after sambar is cooked well, mix sambar powder together and cook 2-3 minutes.
* Now add oil to a small pan and heat it. Now add jeera,cumin, curry leaves, dry red chilli, garlic and fry them. Now mix this tadka in sambar and mix it. Hot hot Mixed Vegetable Sambar ready.