Ingredients for Mixed Vegetable Curry Recipe in English
* Potato – 2 (Aloo)
* Beans – 1 cup (French Beans)
* Green Peas – 1/2 cup
* Falgobi – 1/2 cup (Cauliflower)
* Carrot – 2
* Tomato – 1
* Coconut – 2 cup
* Pumpkin – 1 small
* Red Chilli – 4
* Garlic – 5
* Cumin Seeds – 1 Tsp
* Coriander – 1 Tsp
* Turmeric Powder- 1 Tsp
* Mustard Seeds – 1 Tsp
* Urad dal – 1 Tsp
* Curry Leaves – 10-15
* Oil – According to minimization
* Salt – According to taste
How to Make Mixed Vegetable Curry in English
* 1 cup of coconut, add hot milk and grind them and make thick coconut milk, then after add some water in it, grind it again and make thin coconut milk.
* Now add 1-2 Tsp oil in a pan and add 2 red chilie, cumin seeds, coriander, garlic cloves and remaining coconut, then add all these ingredients and grind them into the mix.
* Now add chopped vegetables and peas, add coconut milk to boil, then after adding salt and water to the vegetables, boil the vegetables until they are cooked, then add the grind mixture and cover it for 12 minutes.
* Heat oil in a separate pan, add red chillis, mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves and fry, Now add boiled vegetables,coconut milk and cook for 3 minutes on low flame.