Ingredients for Mixed Fruit Custard / Fruit Salad with Custard Recipe in English:
* Custard powder – 2 Tsp
* Milk – 1/2 liter
* Sugar – 4 Tsp(50 grms)
* 2 cups fruit chopped (banana, apple, pomegranate, papaya, grapes, strawberries, kiwi, etc.)
How to Make Mixed Fruit Custard / Fruit Salad with Custard Recipe in English:
* Make a paste of custard powder mixed in half cup lightly hot milk.
* Keep the rest of the milk to boil when the milk starts boiling, then cook it in a custard paste and a low flame of sugar mixed and cook until it thickens.
* Allow the gas to cool off. When it cools down, put it in the fridge and cool it down.
* After cooling well, serve cold-cold fruit custard of cut fruit in custard immediately.