Ingredients for Mint Paratha | Pudina Paratha Recipe in English
* Wheat flour – 2 cup
* Mint leaves – 1 cup
* Cumin powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Mint Paratha | Pudina Paratha Recipe in English
* Cut the mint leaves finely.
* Now add wheat flour, salt, 1 spoon of oil in a bowl and mix it. After that pour a little water and knead the dough. Now cover the dough and keep it in the side for 10 minutes.
* Now add cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder into a small bowl.
* Now knead the dough in a small bowl and make a round, then knead the dough in a dry dough and apply a little oil over the chapati and spread it with four teaspoons and sprinkle some masala powder and sprinkle on it and chapati on one side. Fold like a rolled roll and then slip down on one side and press lightly. Now put the ball over the chuckle and roll the paratha with the help of the cylinders. Take the paratha in the same way.
* Now heat the pan. Now put a paratha on it and add both oil and water. Hot hot pudina paratha ready.