Ingredients for Milk Powder Gulab Jamun Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 1 cup Powder milk
* 2-3 spoonfuls of flour
* ¼ cup of milk (full cream)
* 3 teaspoons butter or ghee
* 1 pinch baking powder
* Ghee or oil for frying
* 300 – 400 gm of sugar
* 1 cup water
* ½ teaspoon of cardamom powder
How to Make Milk Powder Gulab Jamun Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Grab water and sugar mixed gas. When the sugar dissolves, then cook the syrup for 8-10 minutes, then put the cardamom powder and stop the gas.
To Make Gulab Jamun
* Heat the ghee in a vessel and then mix well with milk.
* Let the gas stop and let it cool down when the milk is warm, only mix the milk powder and flour with it, mix well with the hands and swallow it like a dough. The mixture will look exactly like the lost. Now make 18-20 tablets with this mixture and round each shot well. (Even if you can fill the nuts inside the pillow)
* Now heat the oil in the frying pan and put 4-5 pellet together and keep it low. When the berries become brown when the oil is on top of the pillow, remove it and put it in syrup. In the same way put all the berries in the syrup. After 5-6 hours after putting in syrup, Jamun will be ready to wet.
* Gulab Jamun is ready to eat cold or hot, whatever it is eaten and fed.