Ingredients for Milk Pongal Recipe in English:
* Milk – 4 Cup
* Rice – 1 Cup
* jaggery and water– 1/2 Cup
* Sugar – 1 1/2 Cup
* Cashew – 1 Tsp
* kismis(Raisins) – 1 Tsp
* Cardamom(elachi) – 1 Tsp
* saffron fenugreek – A pinch
* Ghee – 1 Tsp
How to Make Milk Pongal Recipe in English:
* Soak saffron in 1 table spoon milk.
* Wash rice and soak them for 10 mins.
* Boil the milk and water in a vessel. After milk come to boiled, add rice and cook it.
* Add jaggery and water in a separate vessel, cook on a low flame till jagerry melts, after jagerry melts adding it to the pongal and mix.Add the saffron milk in pongal and mix.Add ghee to a small pan and heat it, add cashew, raisins (kismis), cardamom powder in it. now add cashews in pongal.If you want to add sugar, then after cooking the rice, add sugar and cook until sugar is melted.