Ingredients Methi Puri Recipe in English
* Fenugreek – 1 cup finely chopped (Methi leaves)
* Whole Wheat flour – 1 cup
* Refined flour (maida) – 1/4 cup
* Gram flour (besan) – 300gm
* Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to taste
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Methi Puri Recipe in English
* Cut the fenugreek leaves and finely chopped.
* Now add flour, gram flour,refined flour, red chilli powder, salt and chopped fenugreek leaves in a vessels,with water.
* Cover the dough now and leave it for 20 minutes.
* Heat the oil by rubbing it tightly. Make small clays from the grated flour and pour it in the hot oil in 4 inch diameter, and then pour it in the hot oil. till both sides brown in colour, Take out the entire floor, one by one.