Ingredients for Methi Paneer Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Finely chopped fenugreek 2 cups
* A cup of cheese cut into square pieces
* 1/4 cup of milk
* 2 onions, finely chopped
* 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
* A spoon of finely chopped ginger
* 7 to 8 garlic cloves cut
* 10 to 15 cashew nuts cut
* A teaspoon of powdered turmeric
* 2 tbsp. Teaspoon of coriander powder
* Red pepper powder
* ½ teaspoon of cumin seeds
* Salt to taste
* Some water
For decoration: –
* Finely chopped coriander
How to Make Methi Paneer Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Heat the oil in the pan on the gas. Add cumin seeds.
* After that, put the onion, garlic and ginger in a pan and cook over medium heat.
* If the onion turns light brown, add tomatoes, cashews and salt.
* When the tomatoes become tender, turn off the gas. Now cool it up and grind it in the blender. The sauce is ready for the vegetable.
* Heat the oil in the pan over the gas. Put pieces of paneer in and fry until lightly browned. Then remove the paneer on a plate.
* Then heat a little oil in the pan. Now add the fenugreek and cook for 3 minutes over medium heat.
* Add the red chilli, turmeric and coriander powder to the fenugreek and cook.
* Now put the sauce prepared for the vegetable.
* After that, add water to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
* Then add the fried cheese and the milk. Cook over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until sauce is thick.
* Now turn off the gas. Gourmet Fenugreek Cheese is ready to take. After decorating with green coriander, serve with Naan or Missi Roti.