Ingredients for Methi Paneer Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Fenugreek finely chopped 2 cups
- Cut a cup of cheese into square pieces.
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- A spoonful of finely chopped ginger.
- Cut 7 to 8 garlic cloves
- Cut 10 to 15 cashew nuts
- One teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
For Decoration: –
- Finely chopped coriander
How to Make Methi Paneer Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Heat the oil in the pan over the gas. Add the minced cumin.
- Put the onions, garlic and ginger in the pan and cook over medium heat.
- When the onion turns light brown, add the tomatoes, cashew nuts and salt.
- If the tomatoes are soft, turn off the gas. Now let cool and grind in a blender. The sauce is ready for the vegetables.
- Heat the oil in the pan over the gas. Add the pieces of cheese and sauté until lightly browned. Then remove the paneer on a plate.
- Then heat some oil in the pan. Now add the fenugreek seeds and cook for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Then add the red pepper, turmeric and coriander powder to the fenugreek and cook.
- Now add the sauce prepared for the vegetables.
- Then add water to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add the fried cheese and the milk. Cook over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until the sauce is thick.
- Turn off the gas now. Taste is ready Paneer delicious with fenugreek After the decoration, serve with green cilantro with Naan or Missy Roti.