The traditional recipe of Rajasthan is made of fenugreek seeds and is also known as sweet cucumber. Clove with fenugreek is delicious, it is also very good for digestion. It can be served with a whole Parantha.
About Recipe: methi ki launji masala,methi ki chutney,methi dana ki sabji,rajasthani dana methi ki sabzi,aam ki launji,methi ki sabji,methi ki chatni launji, keri ki meethi launji
Ingredients for Methi Ki Launji Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Fenugreek seeds – 4 cups
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Mustard oil – 2 tablespoons
- Vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Raisins – 2 tablespoons
- Dates – 5-6
- Cardamom – 2
- Nail – 6-7
- Black pepper – 4 teaspoons
- Asafoetida – less than 4 teaspoons
- Red chilli powder – ½ teaspoon
- Fennel – 1 teaspoon (coarsely ground)
- Dried ginger – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Black salt – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 4 teaspoons or to your taste
How to Make Methi Ki Launji Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Clean the fenugreek seeds, wash with water and soak for 4-5 hours. Remove the grains from the water, store in a colander and cover with a damp cotton. These grains germinate in 2 days.
- Put the oil in a pan and heat. If the oil is hot, add asafetida and cumin powder and let them come back a bit. Now add the germinated fenugreek and mix.
- Add the fennel powder, the dried ginger powder, the red chilli powder, the salt, the black salt and half a cup of water and mix. Cover the fenugreek and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Chop the cardamom, cloves and black pepper into large pieces and prepare the dates by cutting.
- Check the fenugreek, mix it with the sugar and 4 cups water, cook until the sugar has melted and add the raisins, date palm and ground spices and let the teeth cook until they thicken. In the middle you keep your teeth moving. Maintain the average gas.
- The fenugreek teeth are done, close the gases and let the teeth cool down a bit. When the teeth are cold, mix the vinegar and remove in a bowl. When the net is completely cold, put it in a bowl and enjoy for 6 months at will.