Ingredients for Matar Paneer Recipe in English
* Peas – 200 gm
• Cottage cheese – 200 gm
• Onions – 2 medium
• Garlic – 5 grams
• Tomatoes – 3
• Ginger Paste – 1 Tsp
• Green chilies – 2
• Curd – Half cup
• Teak Leaf – 2
• Turmeric – 1/2 Tsp
• Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
• Garam Masala – 1/2 Tsp
• Green coriander cut into one spoon
• Half a cup of Oil
How to make Matar Paneer in English
* Make a paste of garlic and ginger paste,Heat oil in one embroidery, cut the paneer into 1 inch pieces and remove it in the bottom plate until it becomes pink.
* Finely chop one onion remaining and fry until it becomes golden in the remaining oil.
* Then put a sharp leaf and paste paste in it and fry till the spices do not leave the oil.
* Now add chopped tomatoes, green chilies, coriander powder, turmeric powder, till the tomatoes are cooked.
* In it, add two minutes of yogurt and roasted roasted roasted seeds, peas and paneer.
* Mix one cup of water, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes on slow flame until peas soft.
* After cooking, add garam masala, serving in the serving plate and serving it with green coriander.